Sept 20th 2019

Yesterday was unexpected!

I spent the day in unexpected ways!

Up pretty early (for me) and dressed,
I folded laundry
Loaded the dishwasher
And straightened the kitchen
Made Dad a "snack basket"
Because he is boredom eating
Loaded the car
Mailbox
And was at Bibles for Missions
With a box of donations
BEFORE 9am!!!!!!!!

Off to Valleyview
Slipped into protective mask
And dropped off the gift
In his locked down wing.

Then I ripped apart the gift store
Got the cleaning staff
to clean the doors etc
And spent over an hour
Reloading it with new items!
Nicely displayed and priced
I was happy with the final product.

Picked up Mom
And off to Lens Mills in W London
Where she found Dad's
2019 Christmas sweater
And I bought the Nov craft event's
Customizable shirts.

We were in London anyway
So off to E London
To a quilting and needle art studio.
BEAUTIFUL.
Mom wanted Michael's
So back to the W side of London.
First though
A pit stop at For the Love of Art
And signed up for a calligraphy class.
Taco Bell
Shoppers Drug Mart
And finally Michael's for a calligraphy set.

Drove Mom home,
And got home to sit down
Where I played a couple games
Until 6pm when I got ready
For the quarter auction.
Sat with friends and had a nice evening.

Home before John left for work
And built a calligraphy binder.

I slept in this morning.
Coffee at mom's
Then calligraphy class.

And suddenly it's the weekend.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts