SEpt 28th 2019

I destroyed the to do list
From the fall organizer!

I cleaned not only the microwave
But our iron too!
I organized the Tupperware cupboards
And did some laundry.

I attacked the spice, pots
and storage drawers.
Not only cleaning them
But lined and organized them
And refilled where necessary!

I sat down and converted
A bunch of files to PDF
So they can be shared,
16+ weeks of them!!!

I popped out to grab beer
For tomorrow night's bbq
And I finally got john
Sat down long enough
To answer some questions
About this year's holiday!!!

I even cooked chicken parm
With pasta for supper...
And 2 cheesecakes.
Must have been good,
John had 2 huge helpings
Of dinner and dessert!

Today is saturday
And I have to prep for an afternoon bbq
Rain or shine.
Dad has been itching to go out
So tomorrow is bbq day.

John is once again,
Going to smoke some ribs.

Dad has asked for corn,
Fresh beans and sliced bbq potatoes.
So job one is to prep some food.

Good morning from John Street

 

Comments

Popular Posts