Sept 22nd 2019

Saturday was...
An absolutely beautiful day.

I slept until after 11am!
When I got up:
I got 2 loads of laundry washed
And hung outside.
Then it was time to deal
With the giant pile of papers and "stuff"
That had accumulated
on the dining room table.
I sorted it into "jobs"

1) craft event

2) caligraphy

3) christmas organizer

The rest was either flyers
Or not in its actual home
So I cleaned until I hit the wood top.

Slowly throughout the day
I finished cleaning up
Each of the 3 piles, organizing,
Recycling, and finding a home for
Each of the 3 distinct things.

Lots of web posting,
Folded the dried clothing
Gathered a ton of garbage and recycling
By 8pm I could put the tablecloth
Back on the table!

Late supper of bbq burgers,
Cleaned the kitchen,
Froze more tomatoes from the garden
And cooked the beans to freeze too.

Today I can go see Dad.
He is no longer in room confinement.
Almost 2 weeks!!!!!!!

Then home.
Today's job is the craft room
And hopefully the lawn mowed.
I also want to put up my fall decorations.

A successful saturday
Might lead to a successful sunday!

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts