Sept 25th 2019

Tuesday was succssful.

Although wearing ankle brace
**Stupid black walnuts**
I managed to:
Do BMO banking
Pay ebay
Do TD banking
Dollar Tree
Superstore
Gas and wash my car
Freshco
Home for lunch
Put away groceries
Make stuffed peppers
Fold laundry
Gather garbages
Clean kitchen
Make supper for John
Prep some food for tomorrow's tasting
Type minutes for 5pm meeting
(And print)
Refill water jug
Buy AC cover
4 hour double meeting
Dollar pit stop for white board signs
Drop off of one of those signs
Home and pjs
Make my supper
Clean kitchen (again)
Gut all my hair care items
Gut all my makeup

Today is LDO 10-1
Then home to finish setting up
For tonight's Epicure tasting.
Lots is already done
But still some last minute
Clean ups and set ups to finish.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts