September 17 2019

Monday was a wash out.

I woke completely exhausted,
My house was a mess
And 900 people wanted me
For 900 different reasons!

Did go out to Strathroy
To visit the diamond art studio
And pack up (labeled too)
A bunch of the craft event items
For storage until Nov.
By 4pm I had crashed.

Naturally this is about when
Hubby decides to be cutesy
And "thinks" he's being funny
Demands supper.

It wasn't pretty.

I did manage to clean up the kitchen
While making his upper,
And meals for this week too.

I finished packing what I could
And "being funny" myself put them Allen the back doorway to go to the barn.
Unfortunately that meant
He couldn't get in without doing it.

A late supper
And he was off to work
And I went to bed...
Mood was not helped when I realized
I was running a low grade fever.

Today is all about "the list"
I have a big long list
Of things I'd like to accomplish....

Good afternoon from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts