Sept 11th 2019

My life is a series of Shakespearean plays!

The good, the bad and the ugly.

Yesterday covered it all.
I woke up after a very restful night
(Finally)
And proceeded to putter.
I wasn't accomplishing anything
So I headed out on a couple missions
Before heading to Valleyview.

Mission #1 was to M&M
To redeem some free steak coupons
That were expiring soon.
No purchase necessary
So I walked out with 6 steaks. $54 value.

Mission #2 was to Giant Tiger
Flyer ended yesterday
So stocked up for the craft event.

Book cart at Valleyview.

Chore list;
Flyer deals at Superstore.
Off to Staples.
Found awesome deal for Mom
On new printer with scanner
($29 and refill ink $21)
And the recycled her old one.
Dollar Tree for Valleyview store
And craft event supplies.
Home.
Lunch.
Back to Staples.
I wanted the same new printer!
Wal-Mart for groceries.
Home.
Change into shorts. Why am I so hot?
Groceries away.
Relax for a bit.
Load dishwasher and straighten kitchen.
Prep fajitas for supper.
Make cheese ball for tomorrow's party.
Garbage day! Cleaned out fridge.
Relax with John.
Wash dishes by hand!!!!
Season cast iron frying pan.
clean Tupperware cupboard,
Put away new spiralizer!!!!!
Started pile for LDO
Refill pop fridge.
Install new printer.
John off to work.
Frame butterflies.
Printed a few Thanksgiving Christmas lists
For people who asked.
Hang a load of laundry.
Put away clean dishes.
Realize I am soaking wet.....
Shower.
Take temp - mild fever, ugh.
Bedtime.

Today
I need to get a lot of small chores
Accomplished and scratched off
My to do list.
But first
Birthday party at LDO.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts