February 28th 2019

Happy last day of February.

Yesterday
I accomplished lots,
Even before leaving for LDO!
John was home early
And was trying to be funny about me
Folding laundry, washing dishes,
Packing for LDO...
One smart mouthed comment too many
And he found himself Lysol wiping
Door knobs and lights switches!

Was ready sooner than my ride
Planned to arrive,
So I shovelled a path for the mailman
And cleared off my car.

All set up at LDO
I believe I finished 10 pages!
But a late LDO was not to happen
Due to bad driving conditions.

Home again,
I decided to attack getting
My scrap albums rearranged.
Some of them held 2-3 years
And now each year is seperate.
Located some missing pix,
Found homes for finished layouts
And reorganized some shelves.

Happy with that job being done,
We had ham and eggs for supper,
I washed the dishes,
And I played Roller Coaster Tycoon
While we watched some tv.

Today... 6 goals:

As usual on a Thursday i will go
do coffee with Dad at Valleyview
And then,

1) unpack LDO bags
2) Dad's birthday gift and card
3) organize the fridge
4) load of red laundry
5) clean indoor door windows
6) dinner at mom's with Haylee

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts