February 13th 2019

Hello to another winterey morning.

Doesn't look like I will be needing
A Potluck dish for an LDO Valentines.
I did have to go out
To set Dad up for V day!
I have to pick up his flower order,
And drop off his card and chocolates.
But
That will have to be in the morning
Tomorrow.

Wednesday is my day off.
As there is no LDO
Due to crappy weather,
Then I plan to happily lay around
and watch movies today!!!

No goals to accomplish,
No jobs to do.
The house is all good.
Just me and the sofa today.

Yesterday I scrapped 34 pages.
(2 whole albums)
Of a fabulous event in 2013.
One for me and one for a friend.
Just have to print pictures and done.
I also ALMOST accomplished
All 6 goals... fortunately for  2,
1) wrap v day gift
6) pack for LDO
I get extra time now.

Off to start my day
Snuggled in bed with a book.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts