February 12th 2019

Another crappy weather day.
Oh!
I mean "what a great day to
Stay home and have an online cop day"

I had other plans,
But I just shifted them to thursday.
John told me to sit still - no driving.

Alrighty. Well yesterday was weird.
I woke up cold and stayed that way
All through the day.
But! I accomplished my whole list
Plus plus plus.

I think I have got myself into a rhythm
That works for me!
I know what I have to do
On the upper floor once I get up,
Bed made, dressed, grab a load of laundry,
Bathroom cleaned up...
I do a cursory clean of the main floor
And ensure the kitchen is spotless.
I set up the coffee maker
While I make myself a tea
And decide what to take out for supper.

Then the day is mine to accomplish the
Goals for today:

1) wrap v day gifts
2) gather garbage to go out
3) make pink bread for Connie
4)  finish organizing undersink upstairs
5) paint toes
6) pack for LDO

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts