February 23rd 2019

This week shot by
Like a rocket!

Between not feeling well,
Appointments, and other plans
My goals for the week
Need some catching up!

1) load of denims washed DONE
2) cook - never got to it yesterday
3) garbage gathered for pick up DONE
4) design the next 2 swaps - 1 DONE
5) send a congratulations card to my sister
6) pack tools and adhesive in LDO bag DONE
- play until 2pm, DONE
- unpack and put away swaps
- a quick trip for some groceries DONE
1) finish making swap kits for March and April
2) cook pork roast and apple sauce DONE
3) black laundry
4) scrub kitchen(John cooked last night) DONE
5) vacuum bedroom DONE
6) change sheets DONE
1) infusion DONE
2) banking
3) nap DONE
4) Italian supper DONE
5) pack for Smash booking DONE
7) strip bed DONE
8) load of white laundry
9) load of sheets washed DONE

Well!
Actually, for thinking I was behind...
I am not that bad off,
And can be back on track by noon!

6 goals for today:
(Although it is Saturday... my day off)

1) the above "not done" chores

John just got home,
So I have to forfeit the bed now.
Limited time left to do
Whatever I need to on this floor.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts