Feb 27th 2019

Oh yesterday was BEYOND
A bigger write off than expected!
Although a lovely lunch
Was greatly appreciated!

1) banking while car warms up DONE

Then went and picked up Mom
For her pre-op appointment.
Surgery date of March 7th.

2) University hospital for 8am DONE

But it took 5 hours!!!!!

3) lunch at a cousin's in London DONE

This is where it fell apart.
I drove Mom over to see Dad.
She was only popping in,
An hour later she came out!!!!

Got her home,
Grocery store,
And finally home at 5:30.
11 hours from the time I got up.

4) nap! NOPE Crohn's attack instead.

Comfy pjs and feet up

5) cat  - ear drops and flea drops NOPE

John slept until 9pm
And I needed 4 hands to do it.

6) Lysol wipe door knob\light switches NOPE

Truth? I forgot!

So #5 and #6
Before I attempt going or doing
Anything today at all.

Supper was chicken, rolls and coleslaw
(Otter had salmon)
And birthday cake.
Otter turned 3 yesterday.
Bed last night was more important
Than straightening the kitchen,
So #7 is dishes.

Supposed to be my day off
And a 10 to 6 LDO!!!!!!!!
But the weather is still iffy.
We are playing it by ear.

My plan either way involves a mass attack
On scrapbooking projects
So win win either way.
LDO or home.

Fish for supper tonight.
So it's time to start my day.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts