February 25th 2019

Going anywhere today?
Windy and snowy...
I am staying home.

Well another fail on catching up
On my to do list yesterday.

I DID get to Valleyview for lunch
With BarBurrito Mexican and Coronas.
How can I have never been there?
They've been open since Easter!!!!
Love that you choose everything.
It's like a Mexican version
Of Pita Pit or Subway!
We will be going back!

I did get a few chores done!
Organized my stamp collection
In new to me SU boxes.
I sleeved all my embossing folders
And small die cuttersm
Finished adding to my SMASH book...
But was in bed by 3pm.
I was cold, crampy and my eyes
Felt like sandboxes.

Not much better at 6pm
When I woke up again.
So I stayed in my jammies
And played Roller Coaster tycoon.

Today I am GOING to accomplish!!!
Accomplish tons!

1) wash and repair kitchen curtains
2) fold laundry (3 loads drying)
3) card to my sister
4) finish making swap kits for April
5) cards for March card day (20)
6) over condition my hair
(John aka Vidal Sassoon will help)
7) make supper - PULLED out
8) make bread
9) clean up kitchen
10) vacuum guitar room

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts