Feb 16th 2019

Happy Saturday morning.

Yesterday was a write off.
I managed to finish my goal list
But just barely!
I was already yawning at 2pm.

A giant ice rink outside!!!!!!
But leaving the TLC
In the house I managed to break up
The sidewalk ice in the front
And the back after coffee.

Like I said,
I was tired all day yesterday
so nothing to report.
Meds finally organized and
I did clean the Tupperware cupboard
But I was in bed by 9pm.
Exciting eh?

Today I hope to be a whirlwind.
John was home by 4:30am
Because the American truck
never showed up and it's eta
Was 6.
6pm tonight!

Mostly prepping today.
Not so many LG things to do,
But alas... my day off
(wednesday and saturday)
Is going to have to pay for yesterday.

1) wrap valentines gifts for sunday
2) pack scrap tote for sunday"s party
3) decide on a potluck dish(s) for sunday
4) finish amazing race layouts
5) wash black laundry
6) wash dining room curtains
7) beer run
All before dinner and the theater tonight.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts