February 14th 2019

Happy Valentine's Day.

Mine is not actually until Saturday
When John and I have a date.
We are off to supper
At Bella Jack's (Mexican)
***I won gift certificates last month,
And then the theater
With tickets we were given as gifts
For Christmas from friends.

So today! (Weather permitting or not)
I have a long list of things to do.

Hunt and buy jobs.receive
AND
I have an actual list.

I was putting my finished layouts
Into sleeves on Monday
For putting away properly in their albums.
I had accomplished 120 in just 2 hours...
It was almost a completed job
When I ran out of sleeves.
It was 8:30 pm so I scooted out
to Dollar Tree here in town
But they had NONE!
That is why I am off to as many
Dollar Trees as I can find in London
If necessary so I can finish this job.

I have no label tape
(Ran out last week)

No electrical tape or duct tape left!
(Not even in John's garage)

No coke, milk, paper towels,
Or store bread left in house.

Order and pick up meds.

Print some photos.

Goals today:

1) dig out my car!
2) coffee at Valleyview and set
Dad up with Valentine's items
3) off to London (see above)
4) finish sleeving premade layouts
5) donations out of my car
6) a nice dinner with John
(His nicotine cravings are wanning)

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts