February 7th 2019

Whoops! Slept till 10.

Coffee at Valleyview is at 10.
Dad was in a good mood
And was chatty today too!

A very busy day, this dull Thursday was!

Valleyview coffee
Plate stickers for my car
Lunch with a friend
BFM
Goodwill
Salvation Army
Valleyview to drop off movies
Florist
Groceries
Bank
Bakery
Book store

Home finally! Whew.

Empty car
Stuff a chicken for supper
Peel and dice a turnip
Dice some carrots
Fry 4lbs of ground beef
Make 3 lasagna (1 to cook, 1 for freezer
1 for Mom)
Stuff 5 peppers for freezer
Make a burger for freezer
Wash dishes and clean kitchen
Make a full chicken dinner
Eat
Wash all those dishes
Clean fridge
Clean and stock pop fridge
Fold laundry
Wash and hang a load
Clear dining room table
Put away new Harry Potter stamps
Make bed
Put away laundry
Get John off to work

Now I am laying here listening
To a ferocious wind outside.

Although I am tired,
I can't seem to fall asleep yet.
A couple plans for tomorrow,
Coffee at 11 as usual,
And a "hen party" at Helen's at 6.

As I was in the mood to cook,
I made Mom a few meals
And a lasagna for her to share
With Dad tomorrow night.

I am awesome!
Hahhahahah

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts