May 4th 2021

I have a project.
Finally.

Omg I am so excited.
This will keep me busy
Night and day for a couple weeks!

This is a 2pnt even for the summer
And can go forth
Covid or no covid!!!!

Details are still in the planning stage
And I have been working
Already for a few hours.
I desperately want to go downstairs
And start working
But know I need sleep.

I feel like me
With a big project.
I am so excited and will be
Calling in favours
From all my creative friends
To put this whole thing together.

Today was slow,
Rainy and cool,
But I finished a couple projects
And made a new recipe;
Cornbread chicken.
It was alright - john and I changed
A couple things as we felt
It would improve vastly
If there was a bit less bread.

For now
I am off to sleep
In fantasy building...

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts