May 23rd 2021

Bed late.
Up early
Maybe this will reset my clock???

John was off to Toronto at 9am
To swap the Essex for a Volkswagen
So we took some last pictures
And he was gone.


Made pancakes, sausages and bacon
For breakfast for 6.
Kids into the pool
And having fun while we woke up.

Chatting an enjoying the nice day,
It was time to tackle
Recovering 6 dining room chairs
Forthe niece and nephews home. 

Then bbq lunch of hamburgers
On hot dog buns!!!
Grandma came for lunch
So that was 7!

Some clean up
And then out to get the kids
To clean the toys up
And put on dry clothes.

Truck packed up and good byes said,
Mom and I talked for a bit
But she had some chores
To tend to and was soon gone too.

I needed to arrange the cars
To make the driveway open enough
To park the new car,
Up by the boat
And then I was off to do banking.

I got home 5 minutes
Before John got here,
So I made quick work of pulling
A burger bbq together for him and Dennis...
And Randy.


And then I straightened the living room.

I was just about to crash in my chair,
When another couple friends
Dropped by to see the new car.

I did the flight of the bumblebee run
To clean the kitchen
And the backyard.

While the guys talked trucking...
Like always,
I gathered beer cans and straightened
A few garage messes.

Now it is almost 11!
I am fully exhausted
While sitting here eating cheesies.
I am actually too tired
To head upstairs right now.

It's nice and cool here,
I am comfy...
Maybe I will sleep in this chair!

Good night from john street


Comments

Popular Posts