May 6th 2021

I slept like a log.
I didn't even move.

So a bit creaky when I got up.
Dressed and downstairs
With a long to do list
But at least I had a plan.

I even learned how to make
Hundred tomatoes at home!

Laundry (3 loads!)
Got washed and hung outside
On the line to dry.

Renovated an old book cabinet
So my great nephews have a place 
To keep some stuff.

Scrubbed the kitchen,
Switched around the appliance unit
So my blender and ice crusher
Had a nice home.

Took a walk to the mail box,
Filled out my census form,
Scrapbooked 3 pages
And did some 2pnt work.

I even made a new recipe for supper:
Greek shrimp and orzo.

By 6pm I needed back meds,
I really was sore,
So john and I watched some tv
With our supper,
And I did some photo hunting
For this weekend's anniversary event.

Now bedtime.
I need some rest.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts