May 22nd 2021

Another sleep in
This morning
And I popped awake
Which never means
You are going to make
Great strides for a bit yet.

Off to run errands,
Curbside order grabs
And do some pick ups.

Got everything on my list!
(And then some)
And did while it rained.

Once I was home
I made up the toy bags,
Put away groceries
And then systematically got
The house cleaned and ready
For the long weekend.

Then the sun came out.
Got the bbq chicken roasting
And straightened the back yard.
The pool was ready
And john set up the slip and slide.

Everything was set up
And john brought me a drink.
Time to get situated.

Dinner at 6.

Sparklers at 9.

Loads of fireworks for
Well over an hour (almost 2)
From several family groups 
On our Street this year!

Bonfire at 10:30
With marshmallows
And hot dogs.

Bedtime for the kids.

We sat by the fire
And ordered midnight pizza!

Now it is 2am
- sleep time.

Good night "amateurs" .
Heeheehee

Comments

Popular Posts