May 11th 2021

I started my morning
By going through the grocery ads
And comparing against
My recipe grocery list.

2 stops and I had most
Of what was on the list.

Lunch!

Now it was time to tackle
Putting away what I bought.
A lot of the meat I got
Needed to be prepped 
And bagged for the freezer
To use in future meals.

I cooked 4lbs of ground beef
And made packages,
I cut a pork roast into chops
And a roast which was shredded
For a recipe and put in the freezer,
I defined and cubed some pork
For tonight's recipe 
Of glazed pork and sweet potatoes,
I prepped some drumsticks
That needed to marinate
And put them in the fridge,
I prepped a pork roast 
That needed to marinate
In Orange juice for a day...

Then I had to face the dishes.
So many dishes
But meals prepped for the week!

Absolutely no leftovers left
In my fridge and I downsized
Some of the condiment jars.

John and I watched some tv.
Finished cleaning the kitchen,
Made juice for me to use
Instead of drinking so much coke.

I am finishing watching a movie
Before heading to bed.

With everything done
Tomorrow is a scrapbook
Play day for me.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts