May 2nd 2021

Today started with my eyes
Not staying open!

So I sat outside with my orange juice
And went through grocery ads.

I told John I was going 
To grab a few groceries,
And headed out.

Hit the bank(s)
And got bills paid
Then as I was driving to the store
Thought "nope" I don't wanna!
So I went home again.

Did some weed pulling,
Yard cleaning,
Called mom and she came
To sit in the sunshine too.

We played red neck golf,
Looked at some old pictures,
Got the gazebo up,
Cut and piled all the wood,
Cleaned the tables and bbq
And scratched quite a few 
Other small chores off the list.

Supper was meatloaf, hash brown waffles,
Pasta with butter and parmesan,
Mixed veggies and warm bread
With apply Street for dessert.

Light in the gazebo,
House straightened
And I need bed!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts