October 21st 2020

John was home before 9
And helped me remove the table leaves,
So I could take back my dining room.
Before I left it had the tablecloth 
And flower arrangement on.

Picked up some custom Christmas gifts
And then off to mom's.

She had a couple chores for me
That resulted in us needing a plumber.
She apparently bumped into her sump pump
And boogered up something.
Thanks Hal for coming to repair it.

Off to church
(Ours is finally open)
And we managed to get a date
For Dad's funeral mass.

So we spent the first part of the afternoon
Planning that and contacting people.

I was Sooooo hungry when I got home
That I stupidly sat down and turned on
The blasted tv to eat.

I sat for 2 hours
Writing my dad's eulogy
And sending photos for print.

Not much happened after that
But it 9pm and I am super tired.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts