October 22nd 2020

With an unexpected turn,
We headed out for Brantford today
Instead of like the plans we made
To go tomorrow.

We started at michaels
Where diamond art frames were found
And bought for many projects.

Then off to Channel Merchants.
I was very successful.
I managed more Christmas gift finds!

We headed off for lunch.
Then went back.
A nice ride home and chatter
About our purchases.

Upon arriving in town we split up,
One at superstore
One at dollar store
One getting gas
Then we all headed home.

I had bought a roasted chicken 
While at the superstore,
So supper was done.

John checked out my purchases
Which included a great Christmas jacket.
Then brought me to Canadian tire
For 4 storage totes.

We watched a movie
And I am just too tired to move.
Guess it's bedtime.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts