October 4th 2020

A very rainy Sunday.

A nice breakfast meeting with hubby
And then off to Port to say
Happy Birthday.
Got Mom home again
And grabbed med pickup,
Then dropped John off
To watch the NASCAR race with friends.

As I have remicade in the morning
I grabbed my trusty to do list
And grabbed the (12) missing 
grocery items for my pantry.
I also grabbed a pot pie (john dislikes)
For my supper and pyjamas on.

This is all new to me.
John trusts a limited circle of people
And has very few friends.
Our whole marriage I have encouraged
Him to find like minded people
And go out for the day.

His response was, he is out of the house
All week and just wants to relax at home.

Since a driver friend bought a house 
Here in st thomas,
And he is home every night now,
He has been NASCAR watching
Every week at his place.
Happy that he is finally going out
But confused by the sitting home alone.

With the auction event over at 6pm
I could just sit back and relax
But unsettled that I was alone! Hahaha

Soon I will be crashing in my comfy bed.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts