October 3rd 2020

Our fundraiser went off without 
Too many issues!

Lots of great comments
And it sounds like the ladies
Had lots of fun.

Me? Joc and I had some fun
Calling the groups
And we had chicken for lunch.

The rest of the day
Was a little less exciting
And actually a bit depressing.

I did accomplish a few more
Of my "falling behind chores"
Like catching up on sewing
And finally cleaning the iron.

Late night supper and a movie
With my furnace turned ON.
Even I was cold.

I think I really need to schedule
Some fun time as well as chores.

When I run out of to do items
I am ending up just sitting
And watching tv.

Tomorrow john and I will be
Sitting down to discuss daily chores.
I like everyday chores
He likes once a week whirlwind cleaning.

We'll have to come up with 
a meet in the middle kind of plan.

After a week like I just had
I will suck up my aches and pains
And be happy with my life.
Just a few adjustments to make me 
More grateful for what I take for granted.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts