October 11th 2020

Happy Thanksgiving!

I slept in.
Man I was tired.

I made a to do, and a to pack list
And got buy by 11am.

Tarts.
Prebaked the shells
And then filled 10 with cherry pie filling
And the other 10 with mincemeat.
Popped them in the oven
And set out to start making chocolates.

White chocolate stars for Heather's mom,
And pink cherry chocolates for my mom.

Made a giant cookie for Chris,
Which promptly fell apart!
Wrapped toys for the boys and
A Christmas book for Heather.

I popped the tarts out to cool
And then sat down 
to make pumpkin shaped tags.

Packed the tote bag
And made a dessert tray
And it's all good.

Off to grab Mom.

A delicious dinner
And funny conversation all night.

Too bad we forgot to take pictures!!!!!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts