July 29th 2019

Got up at 6am to cook
A stuffed chicken
And all the extras for a Dad
Who didn't want it.
I ended up carting the whole meal
Back home and doing it up
For supper last night.

John spent the whole afternoon
Putting on our new door handle and lock
On the front door.

After we ate,
Mom, Haylee and I watched
Descendants 1 and 2
So we are prepared for the #3 launch
This coming Friday on tv.

By 10pm I was falling asleep
On the sofa and was sent to bed.

Guess what did not get done
Again!!!!???!!!
The scraproom.

So,
I have had a good night's sleep
11 hours!
My kitchen is immaculate
As is my dining room and living room.
So,
If I want to go to the movies tonight
To see Lion King...
That is my job. Clean it.

A few London errands
Grab the tickets
And meet the girls at the theater.

Then DQ ice cream!

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts