July 9th 2019

I was up at 8AM and
Out the door at 9:30AM!
And it was 12:30AM
When I crashed on the bed.

My day went like this:
Giant Tiger
Pick up raffle tickets
WalMart
Check on Mom
Pick up magazines for Valleyview
No Frills
Celebrate accomplishment at Timmies
Simply Pure
Groceries inside -work time
Roast 60 boneless chicken pieces
Start chicken soup broth
Confirm class times for vendors
Roast 2 pork loins in pineapple juice
Dice 10lb ham
Lyle cook pit stop
Order pizzas for craft day
Walk through at Timken
Pick up 12 hangers
Clean 12 heads of brocolli
Contact magazine about this weekend
Bundle tickets for raffles
Shred pork loins
Strain and boil down pineapple sauce
Debone soup chicken and dice
Strain and refrigerate soup base
Load dishwasher
Wash oversize pots
:( throw away my stock pot - has a hole
Clean 2 counter roasters
Start laundry load

And all the while having
A minor crohn's day!!!!

Today is unlikely to be that eventful
But hopefully, I will get through
A ton of small chores
So that I can rest a bit on Friday,
For the big crop.

After a first run through
Of the book mobile library at Valleyview,
I have to pit stop at a couple places
For a few suppliesm

Lost power this morning at 4am
As they are working on our hydro poles
And they "said" it would be back on
By 8am and it WAS!!!!!!

Good omen for the day?????

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts