July 11th 2019

And up early again yesterday.

Pit stop at Grace Cafe
To ensure that 15 cases of water
Each week will be enough.

Then off to get my hair done.
Thankfully perming my hair
Means curls for 6 months or more
Cause it is a super long process.

No LDO
But lunch out with a friend.
Dollar Tree for the craft event
And a load for the Valleyview store too.

Missing a few items
So I made a stop at Dollarama
Hoping to find them.

Alas,
It was not meant to be.
Although I did locate a couple things
Unfortunately I had an attack...
Thanks to some friendly help
I checked out and headed home.

The Dr. advised a little watching
And a little more rest.
Does it count that I sat
in my ac car because I was in
So much pain????
(And I didn't want to empty the car?)
Almost 45 minutes later
The cramping subsided enough
To go inside....
Pain killers - gotta love them.

Crohns? Or kidney stone?
Who knows but either way it sucked.

My partner in crime AND John
Got me to sit and relax,
Most of the rest of the night,
And bed early too.

Today,
Coffee and visit with Dad,
A couple pit stops in London
And then Remicade at 4pm.
Mostly raffle prize wrapping left
As my evening job.

We seen our ad in the local magazine
And heard our radio spot too!
This weekend should be a blast!

Thoroughly excited to see how
this first event turns out.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts