July 22nd 2019

I said I was taking yesterday off
And I sort of even
Managed to do it!

Lunch at Valleyview
With Dad who was out of it
Gassed up the car
Paid some bills
And went home!
Napped (unexpectedly) for 3 hours
Had some visitors
Bbq'd burgers
Unloaded and loaded dishwasher
counters cleared off (finally)
Downsized duplicate bottles in fridge
2 roasting pans soaking
All party stuff put away
Folded a load of laundry
Washed and hung another
Living room straightened
Recycling and garbage
Then I sat in pjs watching tv!

John spent the day
Straightening the yard and garage up
From the party
He crashed at 8:30!

Today...
I want to box and organize
All the craft event items
Littering 2 rooms of my house.
Not an OMG goal
But I think attainable.

We may go out and buy John's
Birthday gift from everyone too!
A keypad door lock!
That'll keep him busy today.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts