July 12th 2019

Uncomfortable
Is the word for yesterday.
I woke up tired,
But went out to Valleyview.
Dad is feeling better
Now that the antibiotics
have kicked into his system.
Left there and headed home.
Had a big lunch, set my alarm,
And slept until 3.
Quick meeting with my partner,
An even quicker good bye to John
And I was off to London
For my Remicade infusion.
A quick pit stop at Party City,
And then Len's Mills.
Home where I found John
Made breaded pork chops,
Mashed potatoes and veggies.
Early to bed for me.

Today has 24 hours.
That is also how much time
I have left to get everything ready.
No more playing or putting things off,
I need to just get it all done.
First post blog and reminder on event then

Job #1 - box everything left for Timken
Job #2 - finish the "first 20" tickets
Job #3 - make signs
Job #4 - wrap gifts
Job #5 - get change from bank
Job #6 - grocery trip for the fresh stuff
Job #7 - Drop off truckload at the hall
Job #8 - chill and double check lists

I can't believe the craft event
Is this weekend and that's 24 hours away.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts