July 13th 2019

Yesterday
I started shopping and pick ups
At 11am and sat down finally
At 6:30pm only having to
Make signs and bag door prizes.
(And have a 1am meeting
With my partner in crime)

I am laying here with 30 minutes
Left before my alarm
Thinking.
I am a little nervous, which is normal,
About the event.
I want everything to be amazing,
Trying not to forget anything,
Worrying if we listened
To enough of the critiques,
Worrying that we downsized
The wrong things,
Allowing too many outside forces
Dictate how nervous I should be!

I am ready.
I have never been so prepared!
I hope I remember everything I did
So I can do it again next time.

The space is large and bright.
We have had so much amazing
Coverage by local media!
It's going to be amazing.

We are very lucky
To have family that supports us.
To have the time and ability
To pull off an event like this.

10 minutes left to rest.
Then it's go time.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts