July 26th 2019

The last weekend of July?
How can that even be.

This week has been a spotty mess!

Jobs I attack are taking longer
And become more involved
Than originally expected.

My health sucks.
No I am not "sick"
and yes I am very grateful
That I am only afflicted with
The lesser issues of this disease
At the moment...
But really? These issues
Are infuriatingly frustrating!

Dad's health is like a teter totter!
Never levels out
Always on a high or a low.

Plans come to a crashing hault
Due to any one of the above reasons

And already it's the weekend again!

Yesterday was a write off
Although I did spend the evening
With John watching a movie
And resting.
I only have to deal with 2 more
Untidy rooms
And I will have my house back too!

So goals for friday...

1) One load of laundry
2) clean front room
3) make a decent supper for John
4) clean craft room
5) clear off dining room table
6) mow yard for weekend
7) set up furniture and pool
8) make page not group for craft events

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts