August 1st 2019

It's odd.
Sometimes you say the month
And it immediately flashes
A season in you mind...
August although actually
Mid summer,
Feels to me like the end.
Especially when stores
Are already stocking Halloween
On their shelves!

I was at LDO on time today,
Did my job of straightening
Up the tables and chairs
Then sat down with my projects.
By  I was done!
I thought I had packed
More than enough
But I must have been on a roll.

Off for free WiFi,
And stroked out a bunch more
Chores on my list!
Headed to the dollar store
For a few Valleyview items
And then home
Where I prepped everything for supper
And wrapped a baby shower gift.

Lazy night watching
(Are you ready for this?)
Do you remember the tv show
Fall Guy......

Cleaned the kitchen, used leftovers
To make a shepherd's pie,
And was in bed by 11.

Today is a new month
And it starts with coffee at Valleyview
With Dad who is starting
To feel better again.
He has requested a
Chocolate - chocolate chip muffin
For coffee time.

Guests at noon,
And I think that may be it!
I may do some... dare I say items?
Scrapbooking?????

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts