July 27th 2019

Ok every job yesterday
Took double the amount of time
I had budgeted for it!!!!!

1) One load of laundry - done
2) clean front room - done
3) make a decent supper for John - hmmm
4) clean craft room
5) clear off dining room table - done
6) mow yard for weekend - done
7) set up furniture and pool
8) make page not group for craft events -hmmm

I did sleep in a bit
And then some visiting
at coffee with the ladies
After checking out HOW
Caroline furnished her new room.
Booked the hotel for Frankenmuth
In November this year,
Off to McD's to do some computer work
For the September craft event
over a seriously chicken sandwich lunch.
Came home, straightened the car,
boxed and labeled the rest
of the craft event items,
And managed to finally
CLEAR the dining room table!!!
I refinished 2 blown glass angels
Folded a load of laundry
Washed and hung another load,
emptied the dishwasher
and cleared the counters,
John mowed the lawn
While I straightened the front porch
And we finished in time
To eat our pizza.

Looks like I will start with
What I did not get to yesterday:

1) set up backyard for the weekend
Hmmmm is that rain?
2) clean the scrap room
3) grocery store for a full chicken dinner
I am making sunday at Valleyview
4) pack everything I need for said dinner
5) to go or not to go to the Michael's sale??
6) bonfire and marshmallows?
Hmmmm might be tomorrow

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts