Aug 6

08-06-2018

I did not want to get up,
But I did.
Immediately into working clothes
And down to make myself useful.

No holiday for John here!
The mission today
Was shelving again.
This time for stamps and storage.
He also created a cricut table
And the red chair
Finally was put in place!!!!!

After lunch
John went for a nap,
I went to Valleyview to help
With a resident craft day,
St Thomas had a nasty storm
And I bought dinner.

I love roasted chicken, buns
And a simple salad for supper.
John finished the meal off
By serving ice cream.
I spent the evening loading shelves
And smiling a lot.

Now at 10pm
Showered, pj'd and medicated...
I am happy with today's efforts.
The room is really coming together
Every little space being used.
And it is beginning to look
Exactly like I pictured it
In my mind for 13 months!

This week is a zoo!
But I will have this room done
Before I leave!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts