Aug 26

08-26-2018

Unprecidented.
I could not decide what to do
When Mom finally
Managed to wake me up.

For the most part
My trip is planned before
I even leave my house.
I know what parks,
I know what restaurants,
I even know extra hours
And fireworks times.

Then comes the day
During the vacation
That you realize
You MAY NOT be able
To do it all.

Today was that day.
Frustrated, I could not figure out
A way to repair the damage
The rain storms had caused
To our park plans.

So accept and move on.

Managed to get quite a bit
"Accomplished"
Just putzing around today.

Epcot for Akershus breakfast,
Then met Anna and Elsa
And rode the Frozen ride too.

Rode the ride in Mexico
And then fixed the photopass.

Back to the room
For a rest
And then off for dinner
At Magic Kingdom,
Where another rain cloud
Burst my bubble.

Adjusted plan AGAIN
And then found out
The main street ice cream parlour
Now sells a mini kitchen sink sundae!!!
And you keep the sink!
So we did it.

I dawdled back to the hotel,
Talked to hubby,
Did some laundry,
Swam in the pool
And now bedtime...

Although I have no idea
What I am doing tomorrow!

Good night from Disney

Comments

Popular Posts