Aug 10

08-10-2018

How can sleeping
An extra 10 minutes make
Any difference at all??????

Up and at em
With a very long list of things to do.
Pay bills,
Get John's groceries for while I am away,
Dry cleaning and coffee friday.

I spent the afternoon
Running around finishing things,
And when I got home
John and I designed the last
2 sets of shelves for my room.

Tomorrow it will be all about
hanging those last shelves
That are now painted.

We also fixed everyone's hand fans
With screws not pins
And did some garage rethinking.

Dinner was bbq hamburgers,
Then we got busy with
A lot of household chores
And all the laundry too.
I even stripped the bed!!!

The rest of the night was all about
Small (semi unnecessary) chores.
We even managed to move
All the scrapbooks to the shelves,
And punches to their new display area.

Now it's bedtime.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts