Aug 1

08-01-2018

Hello August!!!!!!

Shut off my 8:30 alarm
And waited for 9:30.

Thankfully I was already
Packed for LDO,
So SSS and I was off.

I was "going to" get an iced coffee
But the line up was ONTO
Talbot Street so I left.

Set myself up with a fan
And started today's LDO project:
Ribbon on the front of 120 cards.

Moved my car to avoid a ticket
And went back down
And got my hair lopped off!
Seriously short and spikey.
Bought my hair gel for the trip
And was outa there.

Pit stop at Yureks for travel meds,
Sheet listing my meds,
And travel shampoo and conditioner.

Home again,
I looked around,
And I could not stand the mess-ES!

I tackled the kitchen first.
The kitchen is the heart of the family,
My ass!
It's the center for disaster.

I gutted the fridge,
I hate finding bits of stuff leftover.
That done:
I figured out some meals
For John while I am gone,
By digging out some "big freezer"
Prepped casseroles.

Prepped supper (curry chicken)
And loaded and ran the dishwasher.
Off for some groceries
And home to put them all away.

Ok. Kitchen straightened 90%.

Laundry. 2 loads to fold
And another to hang.
Back room straightened,
Recycling done...
Maybe I was gaining!

John got up
And supper was yummy,
Not as spicy as I'd like it,
But 2 helpings good.

I suspect I am going to steadily
Get more nervous as the trip
Rounds the corner
And it is time to leave.

Today I was focused
On making sure John would eat
While I am gone.
He is 51! Surely he can do this?!?!?!

Tomorrow is Remicade day.

So, I think,
Coffee with Dad at 10
Where he is going to help me
Plan our driving route(s)
And then to the condo to drop off
More stuff for my suitcase.

Then I am off to London,
To make a pit stop at Len's Mills
And then to Remicade at 4pm.

Book Club is also tomorrow!

C R A Z Y

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts