Aug 28

08-28-2018

I have spent the better part
Of this month away from home.

Currently I am sitting
In Epcot waiting for fireworks
To start at 9pm.
It has been raining since 3.
At first hurricane winds and rain,
Then it tapered off enough
For us to get to Japan
for supper at 5pm
Without being soaking wet!

Dinner was excellent!
I accomplished seeing ALMOST
all of Epcot this trip.
Test Track was shut down
Just as we arrived there.

Illuminations is amazing
And we have peeps with us
that have never seen it!
Late night at the park,
So there IS the possibility
That Test Track
may be the last thing I do tonight!!!

Even in the rain,
Remicade wearing off,
Feet screaming at me
And a back that has just had enough,
I am sitting here,
Melting in the humidity
In damp clothing.....
Smiling my head off and singing away.

Good night from Disney

Comments

Popular Posts