Aug 8

08-08-2018

Hello from my scraproom!

I was up and out the door
Heading for LDO
-with a lunch-
On time!

I spent the early part of the day
Hanging with the girls
And making 20+ card kits
For Valleyview tomorrow.

Then it was off to Home Hardware
To figure out 2 last shelving dilemmas.
I was successful
And they cut them to size for me.

Off to the house,
And after changing into work clothes,
John and I got to work.
The stationary bookcase
And matching 3 shelves
Were a quick accomplishment.
What I did not expect,
Was to get a tv and dvd player too!!!!

After a bit of a hassle,
We managed to get the 5 - 5' shelves
Hung for the embellishment jars.
Love!!!!
And the embellishments
Are in antique milk jars
and mason jars,
Sorted by colours,
And will be intermixed
With Disney memorabilia.

After a quick sweep
And a shower...
I decided to sit and watch a movie.

I cannot stop smiling.
It is beginning to look just like
I pictured it in my mind!

Family visiting from Manitoba tomorrow.

Should be a good day.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts