Feb 28th 2021

What a day.
Sunday cleaning and straightening.
Prepping hot turkey in gravy
And some stuffing.
A little drama
And then pirates of the carribean
Monopoly game!
I lost, mom came in second
Which made John the official Pirate.
He headed out on a "date"
To watch Nascar
While mom and I watched 
Some Carol Burnett.

Hot turkey sandwiches 
On "just out of the oven" bread,
stuffing and fries
With white chocolate cake for dessert.

Got her headed home
Before dark this time,
Then a quick straighten,
A load of laundry
And I plopped into the recliner.

2pnt made their draw for the weekend
And then it was me time.
Some tv and a coke.

It's just after 10 now.
I am medicated,
I have a to do list for tomorrow,
I have the last bit of a grocery list
And a couple returns too.
Then off to remicade
Which will lock me up
For 2 weeks.

So I am just going to double check
My list and hope I have everything
I will need!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts