Feb 5th 2021

Up early to make john breakfast
Only to learn he would be late today.

Cleaned my coat closet,
Worked on my new recipes book,
Did some laundry,
Prepped for tonight's supper,
Cleaned the kitchen,
Posted new recipes,
Straightened the craft room,
Made some banana bread,
Mailed a letter,
Packed a pick up of freezer meals,
Shoveled the front walk.

By 4pm 
My stupid sore back was so sore
I was actually nauseated!
I took some gravel,
Did some stretches
And even tried laying upside down.

Supper tonight was amazing.
A skillet of nachos!
We topped it with shredded lettuce 
and tex Mex cheese
Then sat it between is
With a big bowl of chips
And watched a movie.

By 8:30 my back was so sore
I was facing away from the tv...
So I straightened the kitchen,
Loaded the dishwasher
And laid flat out on our bed.

That's where I am now. 
9pm on a Friday - what a party girl.

The weekend craft event is all set,
Challenges posted... 
Just need to do some creative games
During the next 2 days
So we can give away prizes.

I am hoping to be upright,
And do some crafting
If not,
 I will have to lay flat here
And watch while others
Get stuff done!

Positive thoughts... 
Maybe a little of both.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts