Feb 9th 2021

Dear viewers,
I am taking a moment here
To have a little pity party.

My milder Crohn's issues
Are having a hey-day over here.

I have been enduring
A horrible back ache 
For over a week now,
So bad at time I was nauseous.

2 days ago, in all my brilliance
I stretched some foot muscles
By at the table with my feet crossed
But resting on just my toes.

Today,
We will add to that my left knee
And hip are out of place
Probably from sleeping wrong.

I also stayed up late last night
Watching tv,
So by 9:30 tonight,
My head was throbbing behind my eyes.

I am literally falling apart...
But

That was not my day.

I dragged myself out of bed
And got dressed, grabbing a load
Of laundry to do.
Folded a load, washed 2 loads,
Emptied the dishwasher
And pulled out supper.

Did a little happiness project work
And slap-scrapped 5 more pages.
Addressed some mail,
Shoveled the front walk,
Put out 6 items for pick up
And ate some breakfast.

I had a quick partners meeting
And headed out the door
1) To the post office
2) supply store
3) porch pick up
4) curbside pick up
And then home again.

Couple phone conversations
And suddenly it was 4pm!!!

A little 2pnt work
And then it was time to get cooking.

New recipe - white chili.
So I added extra Mexican side dishes
And ole! Supper.
...And it was yummy

That was as far as my body would go.
I crashed in the recliner
To watch some tv
And have now managed to crawl
Upstairs for some much needed sleep.

Now if I can wrangle these cats 
to one side of this bed......

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts