Feb 7th 2021

Working on my life
Is harder somedays
Than others.

I could NOT sleep last night
And ended up awake most 
Of the time...
I even moved to the sofa
Because of pain!

But that was last night.
I got up,
Straightened up the living room
And got dressed.
I had std!!!!

#1 was getting the split pea soup going.

#2 banking, bills, $$$ for the week

#3 gas, washer fluid 

#4 grab beer (no one at beer store??)

#5 porch pick up

Then back home.
Although being out in the fresh air
And sunshine was lovely,
It did not improve the pain
In my back!

So I sat down at the table
And packed 15 prizes for the 2pnt
Weekend event ending today.

A quick meeting of the tiaras
And we came up with a great
Idea for next weekend's valentines
Online Craft event.
We even have the inspirational
Layouts ready to go!

Once that was done,
I managed a load of laundry,
Then slap scrap-booked 10 pages.
Cleaned up my craft room
And headed back to the table.

Online phone meeting
With my awesome princess partner
And we drew names out of
- 30 participants
- over 130 answers to trivia
And inspirational entries!!!

It was a fantastic event.

Supper tonight was split pea soup
And fresh bread
While watching a silly movie.
No Superbowl party here.

By 8pm we made a huge bowl
Of popcorn (a rare treat I indulge in)
And we watched Designated Survivor.

Now it's time to try sleeping again.
I think however TONIGHT
It will include anti spasm medication.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts