Feb 27th 2021

I was up by 10 this morning,
But found I had left 
An unruly "mess" in my craft room!

My consideration of "mess"
May not be in line with
Other's definitions!

By noon though,
I had straightened enough
And organized the chaos
To an acceptable state.

So I got to work!
The event theme was beaches.
I had no pictures to work with
But stole layout backgrounds
To make 19 baby book layouts,
And converted 24 baby book pages
Into layouts as well.

Supper tonight included a new recipe
Chicken, pecan and cherry salad.
John ate a lot of it
So I assume it is worth doing again.

Then we watched 2 movie,
One he chose - dumb,
And the other I chose - cartoon!

A load of laundry
And an empty dishwasher later...
It is bedtime.

Heading up to put my laundry away,
Take my meds and brace my knee.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts