Feb 15th 2021

I was a busy girl
And I didn't really sleep in!

I finished scrapbooking today 
with 16 naked pages,
Totalling  28 pages in 2 days.

John amused himself
With a morning garage clean up,
After fixing the nephews truck saturday.
Then found a recliner.

He did make leftover pasta
And breaded chicken for supper.

I spent the evening
Digging around on marketplace,
And creating NEXT weekend's event
For 2pnt!

Mom is almost back to normal.
A massive sinus infection
That required antibiotics,
Took hold of her for 2 weeks.
The antibiotics in turn
Make mom nauseated and tired.
Mom when feeling that way
Sleeps lots, drinks lots 
But doesn't eat.

Sigh
And she got sick
The day after I had chemo.
So I was not much help
As I myself was in lockup.

She woke up today
Much better and I know
She ate a big dinner last night.

The weather forecast is snow,
With a chance of snow,
Followed by flurries.

We'll see.

Good night from John Street



Comments

Popular Posts