Feb 26th 2021

What a day!

It started with a sore knee
And having to wear
Not only boots, but socks too!
Long pants and a coat!

Headed for a photo shoot for 10:30
And got popped by a cop
With a speed trap.
My fault, and he was nice.

Photos looked great!
Headed back to St Thomas
And started at giant tiger.
I was hoping for a new pair of pants
And a couple shirts
But alas - it was all awful.

Left there and filled the car's tank
And then headed 
For WalMart with a return
And then dollar tree 
For some kitchen stock.

It was a nice day,
So I opened the car windows
To rewrite my grocery list
And headed over to Freshco
To complete it.

In March's 31 recipes
I only really liked 17!
So I didn't have as much to find
As last month's list!

I did miss a couple items,
But will grab those
Later this weekend.

I came home 
and crashed in a chair
I grabbed some tylenol.

Iorganized cupboards and fridges
Again
To put all this away.
I precooked a bunch of chicken 
to dice for a few recipes,
After roasting a roast beef
John and I shredded and sliced it
For a few more recipes,
And I cubed and cut strips
From the other roast.

All tucked in the freezer
For this month's recipes.

We had a yummy shepherd's pie
For supper and I sat.
Like a lump - exhausted by 9pm.

So after this piece of pumpkin pie
I am headed to bed.

Excited by this weekend's craft event
And a few secret reveals!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts