Feb 17th 2020

Family Day is observed in the Canadian provinces of Alberta, Ontario, Saskatchewan, and New Brunswick on the third Monday of February. In British Columbia, Family Day falls on the second Monday of February. This holiday celebrates the importance of families and family life to people and their communities.

For the morning,
We slept and slept 
And finally got up at 11am.

I had "Nothing", literally nothing
To accomplish until 3:30!!!!

We had omelette for lunch
And relaxed for the afternoon.

At 3pm I got ready
And John went to bed.
I headed over to pick up Mom
So we could be on time
For the family Council event
At valleyview.
Our shift was 4 to 8.

Dad happily hung around with us
And just as happily headed to bed
When we were done.

Home again
John was just getting up for work.
I made quick work of whipping
Together a dinner:
Baked ravioli, meatballs and mushrooms,
warm rolls and salad.

With laundry folded
And dishes done I headed for my pjs.
A bit of Disney+
And now I am VERY ready for sleep.

Good night from John Street





Comments

Popular Posts