Feb 28th 2020

February 28th is National Public Sleeping Day. It is a day for anyone and everyone to take a nap on a blanket at the beach, at the park, in the movie theater, on a bus, train, or subway or any other public place that may work for you.


My life feels like it is on fast forward.
My whole week has flown by
and I am way behind always.

Today was no exception
It is 10pm and I STILL
have a few jobs to do!
Everything I have done
is working out perfectly...
Its just taking much longer
to do everything.
Especially because I would kill
to just be sitting still.

I started at coffee with the girls,
drove someone home,
helped mom return the rental car
and then drove her home,
grocery shopping for the crop
and home to start cooking.....

Advantage? 
all of the meals have be prepped ahead
so tomorrow I have next to nothing
to really do at meal time.
Too bad I haven't 
had time to pack a project yet.

Good night from John Street
(at some point)







Comments

Popular Posts